Seeds of Metro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Meter
Meter

The Benevolant Karisov #Siners Empty The Benevolant Karisov #Siners

Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:45 am
Attachment: Betray the people.mp4
RemaRin
RemaRin
Admin
https://seedsofmetro.forumotion.com

The Benevolant Karisov #Siners Empty Re: The Benevolant Karisov #Siners

Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:21 am
Siner63 - This can't be real.

OnTheRiver - There's no way. Karisov can't be Makishka. No. Way.

Meliko - Was outside that door behind Meter. It's all true. I don't want it to be, and he may have had his reasons, but it's true. Karisov IS Makishka.

Kurio - I... I fricking threw that body in the river. God, what have I done?!

Rikon - Fuck. "I need people. So I came to my family." There's going to be hell to pay for this.

Meliko - KarisovDead.mp4

Siner63 - YOU SHOT HIM! YOU JUST SHOT KARISOV!

OnTheRiver - Shit. Just. Shit.

Karmer7865 - This is..... This is bad.
Meter
Meter

The Benevolant Karisov #Siners Empty I Live. Hows my family holding up?

Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:35 am
I appreciate the swift justice my family is known for coming into play at such a betrayal. Cross the Siners? bad idea apparently even if you owned them. I did say I needed my family, and it was true. I have friends that want to see people like Karisov removed from power. A little about me. I was shot in the head about an hour ago by Karisov. I worked as a Siner for a decade or two now for the same reasons as you all; Security, family, peace. You may have heard of Meter. Thats me. I need people I can trust, and the good people of the river where I lived are the first that came to mind, But I am one of you, So I know we dont act on zealotry alone. I can afford what I'm asking for. Fair's fair no weaseling around it. When I'm done getting Karisovs' Makishka sponsored lead out of my dome lets talk. I'll be in Karisovs' office.
RemaRin
RemaRin
Admin
https://seedsofmetro.forumotion.com

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:16 am
Niko- Given the recent events, I, as Karisov's second in command and acting leader of the Siners, am calling Conclave on the Siners' Central on the River. If you need to be there, you know you do. Everyone else may attend or fuck off. Miss Karlita will be recording the ongoings, so don't worry about missing anything except the opportunity to throw your voice into the hellhole.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum