Seeds of Metro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RemaRin
RemaRin
Admin
https://seedsofmetro.forumotion.com

feed.RemaRin.post:Stop. Stabilize. Recover. Empty feed.RemaRin.post:Stop. Stabilize. Recover.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:42 pm
First of all, god this city has gone to shit. And in all honesty, it's your fault.

Yeah, I'm alive. I know you guys have been floating rumors that I'm dead, but as they say, news of my demise has been greatly exaggerated. Shame on you for thinking they'd gotten me, by the way.

Now, in all seriousness, I want you guys to sit down for a damn second. They got Malish. They got Salem. They got a lot of us and it sucks. For a while, we were building something that was meaningful to a lot of us.

And then we weren't. Then it went to shit with the rest of Metro. Then Malish, and Salem, and the rest of you decided it wasn't enough. Decided the nice, peaceful way we were doing things wasn't. Fucking. Good enough. And now look where we are.

Malish is gone. Salem is gone. They found their fucking bodies, headless. And I'm getting a lot of flashbacks to when Terril died. You see, I know what you're going to do now. You're going to go crazy. You're going to riot. But this time, we don't have Malish. And that sucks. That means we don't have someone marshaling us toward the future. But you know what else?

It means I can stop you. I can do what I've been trying to do this entire time. I can tell you this and maybe you'll listen this time.

Chill. Your motherfucking. Tits.

We did it before. When Terril got blasted, we stabilized. We withdrew so we could become stronger, and when we came back out of our shell we had grown into something they couldn't stop. And now, we need to, we HAVE to do it again. So put down your fucking weapons. Go into your hideyholes. And when we come back out, we will show the world what the Jackers can really be.

Hide with the Shadows. They'll bolster us and when this is over we'll owe them, but we'll be stronger for it. Hide with the Molehill, where no one can find you. Hide with the Matrices. They'll honor our alliance, even now, and not even Makishka will track us down.

But for the love of god, if you riot, if you go back for more, if you fucking fuck with Makishka right now, they will stamp us all out and there will be nothing left. And Malish, and Salem, and Terril will be dead for nothing. Everything that we could be, will be gone.

So please, for the love of everything Jacker. Just hide.

I'll be in touch.
-RemaRin
Meter
Meter

feed.RemaRin.post:Stop. Stabilize. Recover. Empty Re: feed.RemaRin.post:Stop. Stabilize. Recover.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:20 am
Since when do Jackers say sensible things?
Well if the day comes they also listen to sensible things it will just leave Makishkas bankruptcy on my list of things to see.
-Meter
RemaRin
RemaRin
Admin
https://seedsofmetro.forumotion.com

feed.RemaRin.post:Stop. Stabilize. Recover. Empty Re: feed.RemaRin.post:Stop. Stabilize. Recover.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:55 am
*huffs* Jackers only listen to reason if it comes from a mouth as pretty as mine. And then they listen insofar as they need to in order to tell that pretty mouth to shut the hell up in as vulgar a way possible. Such is the Jacker way of life and such is my lot in it. Hopefully the great goonsquad of Metro will turn their act around now that I'm the sole head. -RemaRin
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum