Seeds of Metro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RemaRin
RemaRin
Admin
https://seedsofmetro.forumotion.com

Seeds of Metro.info Empty Seeds of Metro.info

Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:01 am
seedsofmetro.info

Searches are ongoing regarding the disappearance of Malisky Sekov, a reporter who went missing on the way to a press conference last week. He was set to speak influentially on controversial practices in Makishka Enterprises factories. Eyes are pointed at Metro and Makishka but, as per the norm, the disappearance was deemed a complete mystery due to lack of evidence at the scene. If the Men in White are behind this, they have a team of ghosts on their side.

-Konrad Seville

|Comments|

11235813 - 4/24/80 16:38
   |Officially calling Makishka the "Men in White" from now on.
   |Reply|

AfraidOfGhosts - 4/24/80 16:42
   |Chalk another deader up to the list of people we're never going to find thanks to Makishka. Guess I'm gonna have nightmares about their ghosts again tonighjt. OOOoooOOOoooh
   |Reply|

Renat - 4/24/80 16:50
   |Makishka has a lot to answer for. And I, for one, am not going to sit around and wait for my turn on the chopping block. I just hope I'm not the only one who doesn't want to sit around as a sheep waiting for its head to come off.
   |Reply|

RemaRin - 4/24/80 16:51
   |Renat, one of these days my bots are going to ping me for some inflammatory comment that isn't yours. If I were you, I would be careful what you say. You wouldn't want to get cleaned yourself before your "grand revolution", after all. Just chill and follow the rules and maybe you'll see old age.
   |Reply|
       jackersnaxxer - 4/24/80 16:56
           |Damn, Miss Rin. I flinched when you brought up the Cleaners. Careful with them words, you might give someone a heart attack.
               immastre - 4/24/80 17:01
                   |If we're lucky, it'll be Renat who has it. Hahaha

|Leave a comment|
RemaRin
RemaRin
Admin

Seeds of Metro.info Empty Re: Seeds of Metro.info

Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:41 pm
4/26/80
It seems a blow has been struck to the Behemoth today. In a landmark upheaval, Talyon Industries landed a contract that will see them manufacturing seventy percent of the firearms and weapons for the European Union for the next ten years. This marks the first time in three decades that the Weaponry and Warfare branch of the giant Makishka Enterprises has not received this same contract. Truly a monumental attack from industry start-up Talyon, though many would be afraid to see what they've cooked up to compete with the unbelievable work of Makishka. But will their assault end here?

This blogger thinks not.

Talyon has landed the contract that could spark their own evolution into the next Makishka. And with the distinctive black coloration of their employee uniforms and products, there's no mistaking it. David is waging war on white-clad Goliath, and it seems the first battle is won.

- Konrad Seville

|Leave a comment|
RemaRin
RemaRin
Admin

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:24 am
5/5/80

Makishka makes its move.

Open warfare in the factory district of Metro has culminated in a heavy blow to Makishka. Multiple eyewitnesses confirm not only the existence, but the death of one of Makishka's Cleaners. This marks the second time since the massacre of the Grounders that the Men in White's ghosts have made such an open display. And a failure, at that. The terrorist known as Banshee is on everyone's mind as it was this phantom who brought the Cleaner to ground, marking her second Cleaner kill in as many weeks.

A bounty has been posted by Makishka, with ten thousand Kreds being offered for the body of the Banshee. This is, if nothing else, a brazen confirmatiion that something did in fact happen in the factory district that day.

And this is not Makishka Enterprises' only rebuttal. To quell the open warfare between the gang known as the Jackers and the rest of the city, they are bringing in multiple forces, such as contingents of their own Division, mercenaries hired at what has been reported as "Top dollar", and state of the art technology including Makishka's experimental Heavy Armor Drones. They promise to stamp out the unruly Jackers within weeks.

- Konrad Seville

|Leave a comment below|
RemaRin
RemaRin
Admin

Seeds of Metro.info Empty Comments for post:Makishka Makes Their Move

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:41 am
BanshFan55 - 5/5/80 12:30
    |Nothing they throw at Banshee is gonna bring her down! Mechs? Bring it on. Have you seen what she's firing?
    |Reply|

11235813 - 5/5/80 12:41
            |Why are you everywhere?

Renat - 5/5/80 12:34
    |This can only end well. Makishka moves into the city to stop a gang and do we really expect them to just pull out afterward? I guarantee you, this is
     going to be war.
    |Reply|

RemaRin - 5/5/80 12:36
            |Not in the mood for your shit, Renat. Go back to playing with your revolutionary action figures and leave the city out of it.

RemaRin - 5/5/80 12:38
    |*Crosses arms*
    |Reply|

Renat - 5/5/80 12:40
            |Run, Ferin. Your days are numbered.

RemaRin - 5/5/80 12:41
                    |I will end you.
RemaRin
RemaRin
Admin

Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:14 pm
5/7/80

Blow after blow comes to the gangs of Metro, and Makishka seems to be the heart of it all. Two days ago, Malish Kivor and Salem, two of the three heads of the Jackers, were found slain as part of the bounty hunt the Men in White posted. And now, just today, the leader of the Siners, Karisov, was outed as a Makishka man himself, as seen in the viral video that has been sweeping the city. It shows him attempting to murder one of his own subordinates seconds after informing him "I am Makishka". Less than an hour after the video was posted, Karisov was shot in his own office. Another landmark blow, this time to the largest gang in Metro who will almost certainly be struggling to recover from this reveal. And once again, it's Makishka at the reigns of it.

Makishka Enterprises has remained silent these last two days. Their mechs continue to patrol the Hub, but with almost all of the bounties posted already having been collected, only a few determined hunters still stalk the Banshee. No news has come from the head of the giant as to what their next move will be. But the mechs remain, the Division is still on watch, and the cards are falling all around. Only time will tell what their plan is.

- Konrad Seville
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum